1. Do your homework before committing to any college – research the school, read student reviews, and make sure it’s a good fit for you.
2. You’ll likely have to take out student loans to attend college, so be smart about how much you borrow.
3. Don’t party too hard in college – focus on your studies and enjoy your time, but don’t let your social life take over.
4. Get involved on campus and in the community – there are lots of ways to get involved in college, and it’s a great way to meet new people and explore your interests.
5. College is a great time to figure out who you are and what you want to do with your life – don’t be afraid to explore different things and try new things.
6. Be prepared for exams – they can be tough, but if you study and prepare properly, you’ll do just fine.
7. Balance your time between academics, socializing, and extracurricular activities – it’s important to have a well-rounded college experience.
8. Make the most of your college experience – it goes by quickly, so enjoy it while you can.
9. Stay safe in college – know your limits when it comes to drinking, drugs, and sex, and always be aware of your surroundings.