Fgcu Canvas (10 FAQs)
If you’re a student at Florida Gulf Coast University, then you’re probably using Canvas to access your course materials. Here are 10 FAQs about Canvas to help you make the most of this useful tool.
How do I access my FGCU Canvas account
If you’re a student at Florida Gulf Coast University, then you likely have a Canvas account that you use for your online courses. If you’re having trouble logging in or accessing your account, there are a few things you can do to get back on track.
First, make sure that you’re using the correct URL to login. The login page for Canvas is https://fgcuidm.instructure.com/. If you’re still having trouble logging in, try resetting your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
If you’re still having issues accessing your account, contact the FGCU Help Desk at 239-590-1188 or [email protected] for assistance.
How do I submit an assignment on FGCU Canvas
If you need to submit an assignment on FGCU Canvas, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, log in to your account and click on the “Assignments” tab. Next, click on the assignment you want to submit. Finally, click on the “Submit” button and follow the instructions.
How do I create a quiz on FGCU Canvas
If you’re a teacher at Florida Gulf Coast University, you may be looking for a way to create a quiz on Canvas. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Canvas account and click on the “Courses” tab.
2. Find the course you want to add a quiz to and click on the “Quizzes” tab.
3. Click on the “New Quiz” button.
4. Enter a name and description for your quiz.
5. Choose what type of quiz you want to create – either a practice quiz or an assignment quiz.
6. Set a due date for the quiz, if desired.
7. Add questions to your quiz. You can add multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, and essay questions.
8. When you’re finished, click on the “Save & Publish” button.
How do I add a course on FGCU Canvas
In order to add a course on FGCU Canvas, you will need to be an authorized user with instructor or administrator privileges. If you are not an authorized user, you will not be able to add a course. If you are an authorized user, follow these steps:
1. Log in to canvas.fgcu.edu with your FGCU credentials.
2. Click on the “Courses” tab at the top of the screen.
3. In the “Course Code” field, enter the 6-digit course code for the course you want to add.
4. In the “Course Name” field, enter the name of the course you want to add.
5. Click on the “Add Course” button.
You should now see the course you added appear in your list of courses on FGCU Canvas.
How do I delete a course on FGCU Canvas
If you need to delete a course from your FGCU Canvas account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your FGCU Canvas account.
2. Click on the “Courses” tab at the top of the page.
3. Find the course that you want to delete and click on the “Settings” icon next to it.
4. Scroll down to the “Course Details” section and click on the “Delete Course” button.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the course by clicking on the “Delete Course” button again.
What is the FGCU Canvas academic honesty policy
The FGCU Canvas academic honesty policy is simple: be honest in your coursework. This means being truthful when completing assignments, taking tests, and participating in class discussions. Cheating, plagiarism, and other forms of academic dishonesty will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating or plagiarizing, you may be subject to disciplinary action from the university.
How do I file a complaint about FGCU Canvas
If you are having problems with FGCU Canvas, there are a few things you can do to file a complaint. First, you can contact the Help Desk by calling 239-590-1188 or by emailing [email protected]. The Help Desk is available 24/7 to help you with any problems you may be having.
Another option is to fill out the online form on the FGCU website. This form will go directly to the Canvas support team and they will be able to help you with your problem.
If you are still having problems after contacting the Help Desk or filling out the online form, you can always go to the Student Government office and speak with someone in person. They will be able to help you figure out what to do next and get your problem resolved.
Is there a limit to the number of courses I can take on FGCU Canvas
There is no limit to the number of courses you can take on FGCU Canvas. You can sign up for as many courses as you want and take them at your own pace. However, if you want to receive credit for a course, you will need to complete all of the assignments and pass the final exam.
What happens if I forget my FGCU Canvas password
If you forget your FGCU Canvas password, there’s no need to panic. Just click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page and enter your username or email address. You’ll then be sent a password reset link via email. Once you click on that link, you’ll be able to choose a new password for your account.
How do I contact customer support for FGCU Canvas
If you need help with Canvas, Florida Gulf Coast University’s learning management system, there are a few ways to get in touch with customer support. The first is to check the Canvas Help Guides, which are a comprehensive set of step-by-step instructions and FAQs on how to use Canvas. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Help Guides, you can contact the FGCU Canvas Help Desk by emailing [email protected] or calling 239-590-7900. The Help Desk is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You can also submit a ticket through the Canvas Help Request Form, and someone from customer support will get back to you as soon as possible.